Monday, March 4, 2013

Meal Planning

As things get tighter while expecting a new LO I have deployed some new attempts at frugal living. While our food budget has never been overly lavish I do tend to cook whatever I want that night instead of planning it out which leads to a lot of last minuet trips to the store and money spent that should be saved because I came home with more than just the one thing I went for. So I have started a weekly meal plan which I will post here every Monday. ( which will also lead to more faithful blogging fingers crossed ) Hopefully during the week I will take pictures of what we are eating for dinner and post the recipes for what we are having. Al tho most of the food I make is pretty simple I mean I am running around after an almost two year old here! So without further ado here is the dinner meal plan for this week. Keep in mind pasta and the like is all wheat free and we avoid all of j's allergies so sometimes things can get a little plain. 

3/4/13
baked chicken, au gratin potatoes, and green beans

3/5/13
meat balls, mashed potatoes, side salad

3/6/13 
penne pasta bake, garlic bread, side salad

3/7/13
spiral sliced ham, au gratin potatoes, broccoli 

3/8/13
Asian style chicken stir fry, steamed rice 

3/9/13
steak stuffed baked potatoes w/ brow gravy 

3/10/13 
egg omlets, sausage, hasbrowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search