Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WOW!

 I posted the link to my blog on my Siggy on Babycenter.Com and i just got more traffic in the last hour than i have for four months woot woot!
As i type my son is working his way thru a gel fruit cup with whip cream and i dont feel one bit of guilty. He has so many food allergies i feel bad denying him whipped cream!
Our female Boston Terrier is in heat so of course our male is putting on a show and in general being a pain in the ass! Hopefully by this time next week we will be outta of this mess and have some puppies on the way! That would be odd my dog and I pregnant at the same time, now being pregnant for a few short weeks is very enviable!
Our male laying on my very pregnant belly last time around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search