Monday, February 25, 2013

it's D day

I have an OB appointment today and after all of the scares of the previous weeks i'm nervous we are going to go in for the ultra sound and see the same thing we have been seeing for the last six weeks, just a tiny smudge really. What we should see is a tiny almost 10 week baby ( 9 weeks and 5 days ) I'm almost 100% positive on my dates so their really is no way i could be not as far along as we think i am. If we don't see enough on the ultra sound I'm going to ask to have a higher level ultra sound done. If everything looks good i'm also going to be asking about the maternity21 test they now offer which is something new they didn't have with my last pregnancy which has about a 99% accuracy rate at detecting Down Syndrome and two other trisiotomys. As a bonus the test can also tell you the sex of your baby at only 10 weeks. So I will update after everything is done today. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search