Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Road to Recovery

Life always throws you curve balls even when its hit you a couple of time before. This is Miscarriage number 4 in the last year of not exactly trying, but not preventing. We have wanted to add another child to our family for some time despite the risks that would have come with another pregnancy. Its hard to deal with the loss of what you feel like it's a real child over and over again. Their is only so much the soul can take. I also feel like with my loss suddenly many people I know are expecting again, this I could handle when I just wanted a child. I could think " that will be me soon. " Now I feel a deeper more profound sense of loss when someone announces a pregnancy. I feel like part of a club, the pregnancy loss club. I cried with Jenn in Marley and Me when she went in for the ultra sound and their was no heart beat, because I have been their now I have really emotions and feelings when it comes to that situation. Well just wanted to do a quick update, so i will talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search