Saturday, September 10, 2011

I happen to love those rolls!

I love the rolls of fat on my sons legs! i know its a weird thing to admit but i do really love them! they are so cute and most of them where put their by my milk and that makes me feel proud! today we will be having miss Madison over from 2-10 because her mommy got to go to hawii lucky duck. it is odd that Madisons birthday is J's conception date so if she was my child i would have gotten pregnant the same day i gave birth and let me tell you the only thing i wanted near me was a can of dermoplast spray. But she is a little cutie. We just had her birthday party last sunday and i was privliged to make her smash cake, but madison is a bit of a girly girl and really was not that into smashing the cake she did do a head dive and started eating it without her hands but she stayed pretty clean by my child standereds. It kind of gives me something to look forward to that in the next nine months J is gonna grow to be a active little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search