Sunday, September 18, 2011

Thats weird

So we went to the air show this weekend and saw Dr Mai. Its a little weird to see a person that you have pooped on outside of the hospital. I was telling justin that he would feel a little weird about it to if he had his hands up justin as far as he did me!
The air show was weird i was the only one wearing my baby everyone else where in strollers but i know my little J he would have no been happy in his carrier he can look around at everything and he really likes that. In other news we finally put his convetable car seat in the car due to me not being able to lift the infant carrier with m bulging discs, and buckling him into the tiny seat was a pain when you cant get right in front of it. I really think that he enjoys to be able to look around more almost as much as he likes to sit in the shopping cart! Yes my little J sits up by himself and holds himself up for a while he still has not figured out all the way to use his hands while sitting up so its funny to watch him. He has also started to crawl! i mean its a step here a step their but my little J is doing it and im so proud but sad at the same time i almost miss my little blob of flesh jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search