Saturday, September 10, 2011

a year ago

Well this is a little late was supposed to make this post on the third but im getting to it now.
A year ago i sat trembling, pretty much not talking at a birthday dinner Justins parents where holding for me. Worried and nervous about what was to come. I spent the whole knight in secret eye conversations with justin begging him to please just get it over with.
Why was the reason i spent the night in such anxiety? well that night was the night we where gonna tell justins parents that little j was a sea monkey in my uterhouse. Char unwrapped a ding dong stuck a candle it and sang happy birthday to me i unwrapped my present and smiled but i still didnt talk.We went outside to sit and talk. And then finaly justin did it and uttered the words To his mom and dad we are pregnant. Then his dad mouthed back almost right away joking with justin on himbeing pregnant not me, and Char cried. Those tears hit my heart more than anything had so far. She was so happy.I had thought they where tears of sadness but no she wrote how happy she was for us and how excited she was for us and whqat a blessing it all was .The night ended better than i thought lots of tears on char's and my side lots of smart aleck comments from Cliff.
Looking back now, i think of that night with fondness and im sure i will some day i will tell J how we told his nanna and grandpa that he was on his way.
This is Cliff and Char

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search