Thursday, July 14, 2011

Did i ever mention how much i hate hospitals?

im pretty sure i caught something in that dirty germ infested place that we took our son to last Friday. I cant breath im coughing and im so stuffed up by the time this stuff clears up im gonna be 30! It all started with a tickle which led to a cough which led to me being miserable since my last post. J is doing fantastic on his new formula and im happy to report i pretty much have my happy baby back again and for that i feel blessed because i happy baby is so much easier to handle while being sick. I dont have the time right now but tomorrow i will be doing a full picture post yu wont believe how big my little chunker is getting at his appt he his stats where
11 weeks
weight 15.9 pounds
Length 23.4 inches
Head circumference i have no clue he wouldn't hold still long enough
Im so proud of all that my son has learned to do he now rolls over from his belly to back well and can roll from back to belly but it takes a long time and sometimes he gets frustrated and that ends up in a melt down of epic proportions. J sometimes wants to stand up with his cute little baby toes curled trying to grip what ever he is on and boy does he laugh! He talks to you and smiles like nobody's business. Ahh he is growing up so fast and its making me contemplate having another one but right now is just not the best timing. Justin and i found a house but let me tell you it is a fixer upper. It is GUTTED! But justin being the type of man that he is sees opportunity and i am the first to admit its kinda hard not to get swept away with his plans and talks of what is to come. I have to admit i am more in love with him every day and i thank god for that otherwise i would have to kill him lol. If we do end up buying this house its gonna be a lot of work but the chance to build it up into the home of our dreams is enchanting. Well its off to bed with me to go hug a box of tissues and maybe, just maybe get some sleep.

1 comment:

  1. He really is a big boy! I'm so glad he's doing better with his new formula. Can't wait to hear more about what you decide with the house!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search