Thursday, July 7, 2011

i have been slacking

on posting but to my defense J has not been sleeping well and has been acting strange, honestly i dont really know whats wrong and its frustrating me to no end. Tonight i am prepared to give J his first bottle of formula ever just to see if it will help him sleep for more than an hour. He has always been a pretty good sleeper sleeping about 5 hours in a row since his was about five weeks old but this last week has been hell. even during the day i haven't been able to set him down due to him being fussy and needing to be held and comforted and that does not mean well for my house. My family is planning on visiting my family in Utah on labor day weekend (shhhss grandma is not supposed to know yet ) but we are flying and i need to figure out a sleeping arrangement for J, i do not want to check any baggage as im afraid it will get lost and i really cant afford the $46 it would be. Yes i know it would be easier if we jsut took the car but who wants to be in a car for 10+ hours with a baby not me! so any suggestions would be appreciated
This is how i find my chunky monkey in the swing sometimes

first time in the high chair i think he enjoyed it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search