Friday, July 1, 2011

The good life

I feel so blessed i have my wonderful son and a man that loves me even when i get into a little tizzy and i think the world is out to get me. This next holiday is gonna be J's fourth holiday and i feel like his firsts are slipping by so fast pretty soon its gonna be this time next year and he will be so grown up.
In other new Justin and i looked at a house this week and let me tell you its a real fixer upper but im excited about the prospect it brings being able to make a home what we want it to be from the ground up is thrilling, if not a bit crazy. We will be making it livable one room at a time while living in it and i little bit nervous maybe a DYI project from hell.
In other news J's conception date is coming up soon, its a little weird thinking about it tats its a almost been a whole year since he has existed in some form congrads my little jelly bean!
Also coming up is Justins and i anniversary and im looking forward to it oddly i think i love him more every day even when i get mad at him for little things, and i think he puts up with me well enough!

I love the looks J gives me sometimes melts my heart and makes me laugh all at the same time!
On the pumping side i have to report that i am almost a proud owner of bronze boobies and i have not had to supplement with formula once yet so ten weeks and counting hoping for a year feeling blessed for every day until then

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search