Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blah

I havent really felt all that great the past week and it has started again today maybe it has something to do with the heat but i really dont know. Im much more a cool weather person i love the snow and the wind blowing. But its not even close to that here its almost a 100 every day and that is miserable!
In j new this week he has started to roll over multiple times in a row! He suprized me when i put him down for tummy time ( i have been starting him on his back so he can roll over on his tummy to help him learn his new skill better ) he rolled from his back to his belly to his back then almost back to his belly! He smiled the whole time like look at me mom im amazing!
Justin and i are still looking into an FHA loan for the house which would give us the money upfront to completely renovate the house, im still on edge about the project because im not sure i want to live in rocky for the rest of my life, well i know its not a death sentence but selling a house now and days is a battle and their are just not a whole lot of people moving into this area. One plus is i will be able to make my dream kitchen with a dishwasher! Ahhh that would be heaven on earth for me because while i love to cook i hate to do dishes!
This week we have been lucky with a temporary addition to our family the beautiful Madison, and let me tell you it was fun. J and Madison are exactly 9 months apart and she is a handful. she started walking this week all over the place so i was constantly finding myself running after her then running back to a crying J then back to two little hand that did not belong in the trash can! But it was glorious fun and it makes me want the next little one to be here alot sooner than we are ready for ( not like thats happening thanks to my IUD ) But is has certainly reminded me of the time that is to come and hopefully when it happens my PCOS does not interfere with our desire to have more children.
I leave you with a picture of sleeping J for once i am thankful that he is sleeping on his back as he has recently started sleeping on his tummy. Any ideal on how to get him to stop rolling over and night its driving me crazy and it makes me worried about SIDS. I am constantly flipping him over but he just rolls right back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search