Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I went running

Well its was more of a light jog but i still did it i got all sweaty pounding the pavemnt but the plus side is i look pretty cool jogging with a stroller! its kinda nice having that strollers wheels turn on the pavemnt and knowing that im doing it! I was all sweaty and huffy but i was not in the nest of shape before i got pregnant so i fell ike this is a pretty good victory. My goal is to be able to run a mile without being all huffy puffy afterwords, and once i reach it i will talk about setting another one. As the dairy free is going not so great everything has hidden dairy so im finding im having to make alot of our meals from scratch to avoid it which kinda stinks even tho i love to cook and most of our meals are home cooked some nights i just want to make boxed mashed potatoes with real milk and butter! I have some picturese for you of J's first time in grass he loved that stuff i braved it because im alergic to it just to see him explore a new texture was amazing to see how he reacted to it!

I dont know why his feet look so purpley red in the first picture i blame it on the camera. This week justin and i went up to go get a computer in pueblo for my grandma and we took the back road home and i enjoyed sticking my feet out the window and feeling the rain drops hit them!
I hope none with a weird foot fetish stops by my blog this week that would be weird!
Have a great week everybody!



3 comments:

  1. I love baby feet in grass! Ive been waiting to go to the park so I can do the same with Michael. "Grassy" pictures always come out so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job woman! Keep it up! When the going gets tough, the tough get going! That's you! Whoo Whoo WHoo!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search