Saturday, August 27, 2011

Every three months

Every three months Justin and i get an itch to change things around the house, so today we spent the day in work clothes huffing and puffing moving stuff around. And i must say im happy with what we did. I now have my own sewing place! We also had to re-do Justins man room because he came across almost 1000 comic book he intends to sell ( yeah right they are gonna sit their and collect dust! ) Yes Justin is a bit nerdy we both kinda are. I played basketball my freshman year i sucked at it i was on the c-team and i never saw any court time ever. Justin played golf in high school but thats hardly a physically demanding sport with all the golf carts and caddies in the world. We dabble in other nerdy things like computer repair, book collecting, and yard sailing yes we jump in our boat and turn on the hose and pretend we are pirates, J is going to hate us when he is a teenager.



I have been dabbling in sewing for the last five years and now i have finally decided to buckle down and start making my hobbies an income to support my fabric buying habbit. I have been making hair bow for little girls sadly i dont even have a little girl i have a boy! So maybe J might be shown modeling a few headbands eeekk! I dont think im setting him up for a tranny life so i think its all good.I dont have an etsy store set up yet so if you ever want one email me @ xI_Love_piratesx@msn.com Any bows shown are here will have a price + shipping normally $1.50 per bow lower for multiple orders
Fluff, black splash pattern w/ pink center $3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search