Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My new body

i ended up a little over 200 pounds at delivery. i have stretch marks like a giant tree all over my bell along my sides down my legs across my boobs. i feel disgusting knowing that these will probably never go away im 19 and i look like an old lady. Justin says i look beautiful but i feel ashamed with how i look. I try to loose the weight but i never have been the type to loose weight easily i was 145 B4 i got preggo and i fought hard to be their i was finally accepting who i was and what my body was i even got two hip tattoos of sparrows to symbolize the peace between my body and me, they are ruined the stretch marks ran right thru them blurring the ink stretching them into wobbly forms of what they once where. I know it will take time but im still no at peace with what i have become, even thou i can looking into j's eyes and see his love for me

1 comment:

  1. I feel for ya girl! I think any normal woman does! It's hard from being in control and loving your body to losing it all! BUT YOU ARE A STRONG WOMAN. Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search