Wednesday, August 24, 2011

We are getting married!

Yes you jerk at the store we are getting married our child will not remain a bastard hank you very much no need to be rude to me in the line to check out. A little Q&A for any one who is wondering

When are you and Justin getting married? 
We will be saying our vows on 11-11-11 coincidentally i was adopted on 9-9-99 so its kind of a cool date we planned for 10-10-10 last year but our little speed bump came along and i didnt want to be pregnant during our wedding

Hows long have you been together?
Its been about two years now not long i know but we really enjoy one another and we are each others best friend

How did having a baby change your relationship?
Having a baby changed a lot. I have been working since i was 16 and have always been very independent, during my pregnancy i got very sick and was on bedrest from pretty much 26 weeks on. Justin has a wonderful job and he provides as best as he can for us, but it put a little damper on my fierce Independence i have always craved. We have settled into our new roles pretty well but their are some days where i snap at him or he snaps at me, hey being parents is hard! but our personal relationship had not changed infact i think we have grown closer with all the challenges we have faced.

How old is justin?
Justin is 23 and will be 24 this December on the 18th he is four years older than me but the age difference really works out well for us

You had a baby at 19 that means your a teen mom how do you feel about this?
Im actually really happy that J is here, when the pregnancy test turned positive i felt my heart drop and i hadn't really come to terms with it until J was born. I received a lot of dirty looks wherever i went because of how pregnant i was. Now it really does not even bother me i will be twenty at the end of this month and i will consider myself no longer a teen mom. Heck being young really has helped me bounce back after pregnancy well not all that much my jeans are still in the closet growing dust lol!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Cool date!

    I was born 4-4-84 and got married 7-7-07. Then Sophia came the day after my birthday. So my poor DH can NEVER forget a birthday or anniversary or he's in trouble! LOL!

    -MommaMoyer from BBC-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search