Friday, May 27, 2011

First baby well check

Why do they call it this kinda makes me feel like i am under some kind of nazi dictatior saying how my child should be, or more like the doctor is trying to make sure im not killing my child with uncovered electrical outlets and things of the like. Im secretly terrified of this doctors visit because im always afraid they are gonna tell me something is wrong with my child and no mother wants to hear that. J seems to be thriving and by thriving i mean putting on four pounds in a month crying his little head off whenever one of his needs are not instantly met and sleeping like a champ. well sleeping during the day time when i prefer to get things done.
in other news my new breast pump should be here today and if its not im gonna be just a little ticked. i went with free super saver shipping with my Amazon.com order and they keep telling me its gonna get here on the first but just checked its tracking number and it said it left Pueblo today and thats about an hour away from us so what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search