Monday, May 23, 2011

pump out

my little dog shadow has issues. im exclusivly pumping due to latch issue with j. i left my pump parts in my bag and justin and i went to get some happy hour drinks came back to find my pump torn up. shadow must love the taste of my milk because he goes crazy for it, but needless to say we had big issues not having a pump and the only store that sells pumps around here walmart but they dont sell parts. well we tryed nursing and went over to my parents house my parents saw the issues and bought me a easy to use pump so i could get thru the rest of the week till my new double pump came in. so its been a hard week so thats why i havent posted, plus trying to get a good baby rotine is hard. oh well
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search