Wednesday, May 4, 2011

its been a while

so i had my wonderful son J on April 21st 2011 at 5:18 weighing 8 pounds 10.6 ounces and 19 and 3/4 inches long. it was the most amazing experience in my life.feeling his hot slick body come out of me was one of the most amazing feelings i have ever felt. Happily i report Justin and i are adapting to being parents well, we i am Justin seems to never be home due to working so it mostly just me and  J at home. its tough and at night sometimes i just wanna pull my hair out but its well worth it. Im already getting nervous about the days when he is not so portable, right now all i have to do is grab his diaper bag and put him in his carseat and take off. im nervous about hauling around a screaming toddler who does not want to be buckled into his seat. so far i have manged to avoid most of the baby blues but i still get sad sometimes, the first few days at home where hard. i was sore as hell J would not latch on and was really fussy. over all my birth experience was way better than my pregnancy experience and Justin and i are looking forward to the rest of our lifes raising J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search