Saturday, May 28, 2011

It came it came it came!!!

i feel like a kid on Christmas my new breast pump came!! well more accurately i had to go pick it up at the post office yesterday or i was not going to see it till Tuesday and let me tell you that would have been a great big old bummer. My new pump is a double mi first years breast pump and let me tell you this thing is amazing! Not only was it less than half the price of Medela pump but according to some of the ladies on my birth board but in all a better pump. i got 13 let me repeat 13oz at my morning pump today and for someone who was only getting 4oz total on both sides i feel like i have hit the jackpot!

In other news im gonna post the statistic of jasons one moth well baby visit that was at five weeks instead of four because my pediatrican was super busy with all the other april babys born the same week mine was!



Birth                                              5weeks/one month
8 10.6 pounds                                   12.5 pounds
19 3/4 inches long                              21 1/2 inches long 
13 inch head circumference                15 inch head circumference

As you can tell my little man is growing up soon he is going to be past the mommy hold me stage and onto the crawling all over cant get him to sit still stage. i cant wait to see what type of person he grows up to be and i hope i am a positive guiding light for my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search