Monday, May 9, 2011

The first of many

i want to start this post off as J was smiling at me and Justin on sunday!! He is growing up so fast and i fear for the first day he leaves me to start his own life.
this last Sunday was my first mothers day as being a mom and i was kind of disappointed in it. my parents threw this mothers day BBQ and my biological older brother was supposed to attend and didnt, also my younger sister didn't attend eather. i was really hurt by what they did, my brother was seen at the gas station down the block by Justin and he couldn't even bother to attend. my little sister on the other hand was supposedly coming down from Denver and never showed never called or texted anyone and pretty much just blew it off.
oh well poo on them. on the other hand Justin got me a wonderful present of one of those one cup blender things which im really looking forward to making cool icy rinks for summer in and when J gets a little older his baby food as well. im not big on the highly over processed junk they sell in the store. My parents also got me a card and a dozen pink roses :) over all besides the people who didn't show up i had a wonderful day and im glad i was surrounded by people that love me. J just woke up so i better go attend to the little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search