Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It has been a hot one

The last week is has consistnaly been in the 90s every day and well into the night cooling to about 60 degrees then heating back up again the moment the sun is up. i live in a desert their has been no rain no humidity and me and J are roasting. We stay in the living room with the swamp cooler and a whole bunch of fans but i gotta keep J cool somehow because heat is a big factor in SIDS.
Their really has not been much going on this past week i havent made any picture worthy food and i havent gone anywhere. the only thing i have to report is i made a new friend, and this is exciting. As someone who spends a good 90% of her day with just a baby adult human interaction is few and far between so i got excited when my new next door person was sitting on my couch and talking  to me. So now i have a new friend go me! Other than that nothing to report except i got a new hospital grade pump and my supply has gone up just a little bit and im glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search