Friday, June 24, 2011

You peed on me!

Everyone says when you have a little boy they will at sometime pee on you so far i have been proud to report that j has not peed on me! Well that was until today, i turned away for a split second to toss the dirty one and i felt something warm being sprayed down my side. I turn around to a big smiling baby who is still peeing on me and i give up. that's what showers and baby wipes where made for.

This little boy has discovered the joys of being naked and smiles just about as big as he can every time i go to change him today i am convinced that he was smiling because he knew he had peed on me.
Im going to start a new thing on nights when the dinner that i make is somewhat yummy looking im gonna post pictures of it so you can drool over my amazing chef skills ( yeah right! ) so for last nights dinner we had stuffed bell peppers now to some this may have been a easy dish but i have never made them before. they looked pretty but in fact they really didnt taste that great im sad to report
 Last night before we went to bed i caught J in a moment of cuteness like it made my heart melt
And then this morning i caught him in a moment of being pretty pissed off and grouchy at the world because he was hungry and Justin was changing his diaper and he was done with it
Oh well have a happy weekend, i will post about my IUD experience ether later today or tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search