Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The little joys

So today after giving J his bottle of pumped milk i got rewarded with this
he grinned so hard he had to close his eyes and it made my heart melt. Onto to other news. i have finaly made a chore list for myself so i get things done around the house, while i would love to spend every moment with my son, i cant neglect the dishes growing fuzz in my sink ( just kidding ) I hope that maybe having a list looming on my fridge door every time ih ave to open it to put milk in it or grab some water i will be reminded to get my butt in gear. Because Justin works full time i kind of feel obligated to keep the house clean laundry done and dinner made. It would really not be fair of me to ask him to do these things after a long hard day of work so the most i try and ask is for him to put his dirty clothes in the hamper and to watch J while i cook dinner. Some days i wish for a break from it because it seems the moment i get something done their is another thing to do, its not like a job where once your off your off. If J wakes up in the middle of the night its all me ( but im happy to report he has been sleeping for one long eight hour stretch at night for almost the last week!  ) I wonder if any other stay at home moms feel like i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Custom Search